New day, new activities

This week I fell free. Big problem Already solved. I just have to brave to say no.

Almost 6 or more month, I have extra duty in my office. Even I except extra money, I don't have something very important in my life, freedom.
I had to work after my primary job is done.
That's not fair, when every body could go home, I had to stay to finish extra job.
Its like punishment. I did not do something wrong.
Its just because my ability in computer, and not every one can do that.
May be some one saw me, that I am workalholic, they use me because of my habit.

But Its over now, I am free.
I can go home like every one else.


I will work or doing something but I have to like first.
Its new experiment, and I hope everyone can say no to something that will make them not comfortable.
Its a lesson.
 

Now I can do some activities that make my life so fulfill.
I just want to improve myself, learn more, get more and give more.
Work Hard is needed, but having fun is important too, to make life more colorful.

0 comments: